lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:girlgeek101"

58 forum posts
Game analysis - Does anyone see why Rook to g2 is not mate?#4

I found what I was missing. Rg2+ is a check by the bishop and therefore the white rook can stop the check by taking the bishop on f2. Now I feel silly that I didn't see that! Thanks for trying to help…

girlgeek101
Game analysis - Does anyone see why Rook to g2 is not mate?#1

I just don't see it....and I feel really like I'm missing something simple: https://lichess.org/training/Yx5pB

girlgeek101
Lichess Feedback - Question Mark after over 300 games#8

Thank you (all) for responding. Makes total sense now. Happy Checkmating.

girlgeek101
Lichess Feedback - Question Mark after over 300 games#5

Right. I have almost 400 games of which most are rated....so the rating has been going up without a ? since 1180.

girlgeek101
Lichess Feedback - Question Mark after over 300 games#1

Hello I had a rapid rating of 1381 after 348 games. However, I just noticed today that the rating now has a question mark after it that it didn't have before. Can anyone suggest why that might be plea…

girlgeek101
Community Blog Discussions - Chess OTB vs Online#1

Comments on https://lichess.org/@/girlgeek101/blog/chess-otb-vs-online/NR1DJoHk

girlgeek101
General Chess Discussion - Points earned question#3

Thank you.

girlgeek101
General Chess Discussion - Points earned question#1

This is just two quick questions because I'm trying to play stronger players to get stronger and I normally lose less rating points even if I lose. If I'm playing someone 200 points above me and we ge…

girlgeek101
Lichess Feedback - Why is Lichess controlling my matches?!#13

@BaronVonChickenpants said in #11: > With the exception of the 'Play With The Computer' section all the 'BOT' accounts are operated by people other than Lichess . The only people who can answer your q…

girlgeek101
Lichess Feedback - Why is Lichess controlling my matches?!#12

@mcgoves said in #9: > This isn't technical support, it's a discussion forum. Conversations happen. If you don't want a conversation, this might not be the place for you. What is the correct way to ge…

girlgeek101