lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Shadow1414"

5233 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Song of the Day#2

Nexus by Amaranthe.

Shadow1414
General Chess Discussion - How to stop raging in chess?#12

One way t' deal wit' a problem be t' prevent it from happenin' all together. If ye know that ye get pissed off from tiltin', stop playin' when ye've lost three games—or whatever number ye find t' work…

Shadow1414
General Chess Discussion - Best Way to Improve my Chess#8

• Play and analyze approximately three 15+10 games per day. • Do daily meditation and physical exercise. • Do approximately ten puzzles per day.

Shadow1414
Off-Topic Discussion - Why are u dumb#13

'Cause o' threads like these.

Shadow1414
Off-Topic Discussion - Say your favourite thing#17

Rock 'n furl, It's wha' I do. Callin' t' me, 'tis. Knowin' it's power, I obey. Rock 'n furl, aye! Oh, I be furlin'! Look, it's power be growin'! LOL, read the first letter o' each paragraph :)

Shadow1414
Off-Topic Discussion - Whats your own quotes?#44

'Redeamed villians make the best protectors.'

Shadow1414
Off-Topic Discussion - make me laugh#5

Knock knock! Who is it? Knock knock! Who is it? Knock knock! Who is it? Knock knock! Who is it? I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT'S KNOCK KNOCK! OK :)

Shadow1414
General Chess Discussion - Castling is over-rated; occasionally useful#14

'I seem to have some success down here in the 1500s just keeping an eye out for the critical, now or never, time.' ~ Strategies used at low levels aren't applicable t' high levels, 'n fer all intensiv…

Shadow1414
General Chess Discussion - Is it normal to have a winning streak and then suddenly start losing several games in a row?#6

Winnin' streaks 'n losin' streaks are a part o' life. While they be sometimes caused by tilt or the culmination o' proper work, the truth be that they sometimes jus' happen, 'n are sometimes also out …

Shadow1414
Off-Topic Discussion - Happy Mother's Day#11

Mothers' day is stupid. If you love someone, you should tell them that because you want to, not because it's, 'Mother's day.' If you do it because of a tradition designed to sell expensive perfume and…

Shadow1414