lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:lena741"

94 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Country flag choice / mislead#2

From the Lichess source: > // whatever > C("EU", "European Union"), > C("_adygea", "Adygea"), > C("_belarus-wrw", "Belarus White-red-white"), > C("_east-turkestan", "East Turkestan"), > C("_esperanto"…

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Where can I submit ideas for features?#5

Seriously, if you want a feature to be considered, at least it should be a GitHub issue. Then there's a small chance, but only if the feature is really good and easy to implement. Here on forum featur…

lena741
Lichess Feedback - playing anonymous is such a pain#9

@jurisozi said in #7: > trying new openings Sure. All others just like to beat newbies. Also you can play casual games to not lose rating while trying new openings.

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Where can I submit ideas for features?#3

@CanadaQuebec said in #2: > In this forum Good joke!

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Reporting incorrect puzzle#2

After Rxg5 white takes the knight and it's an equal exchange. After Nxg5 you get queen for knight and bushop/rook, and that's winning.

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Isn't the blitz icon is wrong?#5

It's just about consistency and expectation https://i.imgur.com/ah0O3y0.png

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Isn't the blitz icon is wrong?#3

@glbert said in #2: > pretty sure the devs are aware. Why then it takes so long to fix? @glbert said in #2: > since most people have no idea about the german meaning of blitz. At least Germans and Sov…

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Isn't the blitz icon is wrong?#1

Blitz is literally "lightning", but here a fire icon is used.

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: use FIDE recommended time control for arena tournaments#1

FIDE recommends 3+2 for blitz and 15+10 for rapid. Such time control are used for the blitz and rapid World Championships. What about use such time controls in the arena instead of current 5+0 and 10+…

lena741
Lichess Feedback - Purpose of puzzle feedback (thumbs up/down)#5

@RavacholChess said in #1: > I've been playing a lot of puzzles recently and I'm still not quite sure about the purpose of the user feedback (thumbs up/down) buttons that are displayed once each puzzl…

lena741